Getting The Love You Want
An intensive two-day workshop for married and unmarried couples to rediscover the joy of being together while using their relationship for personal change and growth.
* Help couples gain greater compassion for each other
* Help couples develop new communication skills
* Help couples will gain insight into how the unconscious forces that attracted them to each other are also the source of conflict
* Help couple help each other get in adulthood what they did not get in childhood
* Help couples learn new tools for re-romanticizing their relationship
* Help couples experience emotional healing and spiritual evolution
Keeping The Love You Find
A practical, fast paced two-day workshop for individuals, whether or not they are in a committed relationship, that is designed to:
* Discover a better understanding of yourself and your relationship patterns
* Obtain insight into how the same unconscious forces that attracted you to others are also the source of conflict
* Learn and understand why you love some experiences and dread others.
* Uncover patterns that are not working for you and learn how to make new relationships more successful.
* Gain the communication tools required for a healthy, long lasting, and fulfilling relationship
* Experience emotional healing and spiritual evolution for a more joyful life
****************************** * *
IMAGO CLINICAL TRAINING in the New York Area
Intensive Group Training in Imago Couples’ Therapy
Carol Kramer Slepian, LCSW
This intensive 96-hour training in Imago Relationship Therapy leads to certification as an Imago Relationship Therapist (for therapists/clinicians) This in-depth training will equip you to work successfully with the most challenging couples and relationship dynamics. Through this training, you will move your professional skills to a more advanced level and learn how to move a couple beyond the power struggle into a renewed level of empathic connection and commitment. As you develop your potential as a couples’ therapist, you will also deepen your skills in working with groups and individuals, while enhancing healing and growth in your own relationships.
Imago Clinical Training – Days 1 – 4
The first training will be a 4 day Intro to the Imago Clinical Training.
Dates: Thursday, September 29th – Sunday October 2, 2016
9am – 6pm
Location: Riverdale, NY or NYC (depends upon the size of the group)
For more information and future Module dates, please call me at 646.3337.6464
Contact Jen Billingslea to [email protected]
Imago Clinical Instructor: Carol Kramer Slepian, LCSW, an Advanced Imago Therapist, trained by Dr. Harville Hendrix. She has presented the “Getting the Love You Want” and the “Keeping the Love You Find” workshops for the past 14 years, with her husband Steve Slepian. Carol is a Clinical Instructor on the Imago faculty. She is also a Focusing Trainer and a Level II EMDR practitioner. Carol practices in Manhattan and in the Berkshires. 212-713-1688. www.safeconnections.com
* * *